Goddess Blog

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Question 1

I am doing an experiment with some questions and I really want to get your feedback. There are quite a few questions (probably about 100 of them). I will post the first question here and keep going for the next few weeks.

By e-mailing me, your answers will be kept confidential. If you choose to respond here, that is okay as well, but they will be public view (though you can post anonymously)

PLEASE PUT THE QUESTION IN YOUR RESPONSE. Use QUESTION 1 as your Subject.

The question is this:
How do you feel sex in media influences societal ideas of sexuality?

I want a few components to the answer.
  1. Your initial response
  2. Where you think these veiws come from
  3. If you could have one wish regarding this, what would it be
  4. How would you make it happen
  5. Who would benefit from it.
I absolutely appreciate your participation in this!

Blessings
Christine
christine@athenasbychristine.com

No comments: